- for the top levels of management (Executive Board and C-Level)
- for members of the supervisory (Chairmen and Non-Executive Directors) or advisory board
- for the highest expert and leadership positions
- for specialist positions within so called Corporate Functions (including Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, Treasury, Legal, Revision & Compliance, Tax, Corporate Development, Mergers & Acquisitions, Investor and Public Relations, IT, Logistics and Purchase)
Management Appraisal / Management Audit
- for members of the top management as well as internal and external benchmarking
- coaching of candidates for an upcoming Appraisal Interview
- on the external availability and selection of executives in the context of the adjustment of the Corporate Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions, Spin offs and IPOs.